Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we collect the following categories of information about you: Personal Identifiers and Internet or Other Similar Network Activity.
Specific Personal Information we collect may include: your domain server, type of computer or mobile device, web browser and statistical information regarding the pages that you visit, as well as the items viewed on the Site. If you subscribe to receive general updates, newsletters, or other materials from us, we collect your name, email address, company name, title, telephone number, state, country, your computer’s or mobile device’s IP address or other unique identifier. If you register for any programs through our Site, we collect your name, email address, company name, title, role, and your computer’s or mobile device’s IP address or other unique identifier. If you submit a request regarding our use of your personal information, we collect your name, address, telephone number and email address. The source of information submitted to us by you is your direct interaction with our website.
Our Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- • To better understand general usage of the Site, to improve the Site and to develop or enhance offerings or services at or relating to the property located at 345 Park Avenue South in New York City (“Cure”).
- • To respond to your requests, such as to send you general updates, information on events and programming, leasing availability, or other information.
- • For internal business purposes, such as auditing, data analytics and research to create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our Site and offerings or services within the Cure ecosystem.
- • At our initiative and without your request, to provide you with information and materials regarding events, programming, leasing, and other aspects of the Cure ecosystem and its respective affiliates, including via emails and newsletters for informational purposes.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information in a limited number of circumstances, including:
- • to third parties with whom we work to enhance the Site and offerings or services we provide;
- • to provide information on your attendance at events to speakers and other event participants;
- • to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory inquiry;
- • to protect or defend against fraud, lawsuits, claims or other liabilities;
- • to protect the security of our systems, or to protect our rights or property;
- • in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of our business;
- • to otherwise assist us in offering programs, products, and services, and
- • for distribution of general updates, newsletters, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may also share your personal information with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Cure, any of our users, or any members of the general public or in instances where you have provided to us your consent.
Your Choices & Rights
Based upon where you reside, certain choices and rights with regards to your personal information may be available to you. Please see below for information on how to contact us to exercise these rights.
Specific Rights for Residents of California
“Shine the Light”: Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), residents of the State of California are provided with specific rights regarding the collection and storage of their personal information.
Residents of the State of California have the right to request that we provide to you the following information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once your verifiable consumer request has been confirmed, we will disclose to you:
- 1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- 3. Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- 4. The categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared that personal information.
- 5. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- 6. If we have not disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose this fact. If we have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, including for direct marketing, we will provide you with a list of disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained. Under the CCPA, you have the right to know whether your personal information is being sold. We do not sell your personal information.
CCPA Deletion Request Rights
Residents of the State of California have the right to request that we delete any of the personal information collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once your verifiable consumer request is confirmed, we will delete and direct our service providers to delete your personal information from our records. Your request to delete the personal information collected may be denied if it is necessary for us to retain your information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA.
We take the security of personal information provided to us very seriously, and we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to ensure the protection of your personal information. We only keep your personal information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this Policy, and for any legal purpose for which we are obligated to keep the information. We restrict access to your personal information (if any) to those individuals who need to know that information for the purposes outlined in this Policy, and when we no longer need your personal information, we will delete and/or destroy the information per our data destruction policies.
Your personal information may be transferred across nation borders and may be accessed by our vendors and suppliers from countries with varying degrees of protection for your personal information. By agreeing to this Policy, you expressly consent to the processing of your data in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, the United States of America, in accordance with this Policy and applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations, including Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission; EU-US Privacy Shield; Binding Corporate Rules; and Binding Corporate Processor Rules.
Our Site is not directed towards children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit, collect, or use personal information from, or disclose personal information about, any children under the age of 13. By submitting information to us (whether or not through the Site), you represent and warrant that you are not under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been submitted by any child under the age of 13, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and without notice. If we do change this Policy, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Policy and will post any such modified Policy on the Site. Any change will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. You should review this Policy each time you access the Site to see the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy & How to Exercise Your Rights
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or you would like to exercise any of your rights as outlined here, please contact us at 888-532-7488 and ask to speak with a member of our Privacy Team or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before helping you with your inquiry, we may ask to verify your identity in accordance with applicable law. Residents of the State of California may submit an online request for an accounting of the personal information we maintain about them by completing this online request form.
You may also write to us at:
Attn: Privacy Team
345 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, New York 10010
Last Updated: March 2022